But what if
Can she jump into his head
Be part of his mind?
So that she can come to a conclusion
As to what he sees?
But what if, just what if
He sees her as 2 different people
Just as she does
She really comes no closer to knowing the truth
Right?
It's a challenge on its own to get into his mind
But does she really want to know?
Does she really want to be exposed to his thoughts
I want to know how he sees me
Just so I can know
Sometimes knowing things makes it worst
Be part of his mind?
So that she can come to a conclusion
As to what he sees?
But what if, just what if
He sees her as 2 different people
Just as she does
She really comes no closer to knowing the truth
Right?
It's a challenge on its own to get into his mind
But does she really want to know?
Does she really want to be exposed to his thoughts
I want to know how he sees me
Just so I can know
Sometimes knowing things makes it worst

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home