never thought we'd come to this
Why did we lie to each other
Say we're okay when you are not
What's the use of asking how are you
Holds no significance, lost its meaning
We never say the truth
What are we hiding
Why do we hide
How are you? I'm Okay, and you? I'm Okay too.
The silence that hangs in the air tells otherwise
There's no right or wrong
Just honesty
Trust on your part, faith in me
You don't think you can count on me
You have to keep it all to yourself
You let it affect us
You're far too high for me to see
You're far too gone for me to save
Never thought we'd come to this
Say we're okay when you are not
What's the use of asking how are you
Holds no significance, lost its meaning
We never say the truth
What are we hiding
Why do we hide
How are you? I'm Okay, and you? I'm Okay too.
The silence that hangs in the air tells otherwise
There's no right or wrong
Just honesty
Trust on your part, faith in me
You don't think you can count on me
You have to keep it all to yourself
You let it affect us
You're far too high for me to see
You're far too gone for me to save
Never thought we'd come to this

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home