many loves don't mean less love
PARADIGMS AND PREJUDICES
1.you only have a limited amount of love, and if you give your love to one person, there is none left to give to anyone else
2.so if you fall in love with another person, you have to "pay" for it by withdrawing your love from the first person.
Love is not the same thing as money. With money, you have only a limited amount to spend, and when you give it to one person you have less left to give to another.
But I LEARNED THAT love behaves in wonderful and unpredictable and counterintuitive ways.
I EXPERIENCED THIS.
my heart is not my wallet.
1.you only have a limited amount of love, and if you give your love to one person, there is none left to give to anyone else
2.so if you fall in love with another person, you have to "pay" for it by withdrawing your love from the first person.
Love is not the same thing as money. With money, you have only a limited amount to spend, and when you give it to one person you have less left to give to another.
But I LEARNED THAT love behaves in wonderful and unpredictable and counterintuitive ways.
I EXPERIENCED THIS.
my heart is not my wallet.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home