So what now?
I wish I hadn't known
Let me succumb into
The calming sea of blissful fantasy
My hopes are gone
Heart kind of broken
Fantasy took a hasty turn
into twilight zone
I'm disappointed, upset
But I'm laughing
I'm thinking, not again
Another one ending before it even begun
Another one that got away
I'm used to, but not immune to
It never gets easier
It never stops to hurt
Everytime it happens
So what now?
Let me succumb into
The calming sea of blissful fantasy
My hopes are gone
Heart kind of broken
Fantasy took a hasty turn
into twilight zone
I'm disappointed, upset
But I'm laughing
I'm thinking, not again
Another one ending before it even begun
Another one that got away
I'm used to, but not immune to
It never gets easier
It never stops to hurt
Everytime it happens
So what now?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home