Love gone wrong <\3
I wrote nothing when you said you were leaving
I said nothing when you failed to apologize
for the hell you've led me through
I did nothing not try to stop you not try to run away
Had I written something,
my anger would have burned straight to hell
Had I said something,
my insults would tear your ears till they bleed
Had I done something,
your body would be black and broken
Run the other side, I'd be running still
So you wonder why I did nothing?
To save you from all that you deserve.
this is for you, Aisyah.
You're better off without that fuck of a bastard <3<3
I said nothing when you failed to apologize
for the hell you've led me through
I did nothing not try to stop you not try to run away
Had I written something,
my anger would have burned straight to hell
Had I said something,
my insults would tear your ears till they bleed
Had I done something,
your body would be black and broken
Run the other side, I'd be running still
So you wonder why I did nothing?
To save you from all that you deserve.
this is for you, Aisyah.
You're better off without that fuck of a bastard <3<3

1 Comments:
Thanks so much for the poem!!:)u know i've made a promise to myself to forget him and to continue with life..it's been hard this days without him...anyway i appreciate the support that u guys gave me..
Post a Comment
<< Home