To my secret love
A single glance from you to me
A hidden smile only I can see
A movement subtle but incomplete
Forever seems a lonely feat
One step closer and I catch your scent
My knees go weak, dropped into dizzying descent
A sly glance to catch your eye
Stubborn chin stuck out to defy
A moment of terror when I think you don't care
Replaced by a rush when you take my hand
Skin to skin, an electric touch
Hand to hand, a heartfelt rush
I'd live in this moment forever if I could
A sounding bell reminds me none of this is true
Second period day dreaming is the closest I ever get to you
you know who you are <3 thanks for giving me the butterflies
A hidden smile only I can see
A movement subtle but incomplete
Forever seems a lonely feat
One step closer and I catch your scent
My knees go weak, dropped into dizzying descent
A sly glance to catch your eye
Stubborn chin stuck out to defy
A moment of terror when I think you don't care
Replaced by a rush when you take my hand
Skin to skin, an electric touch
Hand to hand, a heartfelt rush
I'd live in this moment forever if I could
A sounding bell reminds me none of this is true
Second period day dreaming is the closest I ever get to you
you know who you are <3 thanks for giving me the butterflies

1 Comments:
You have a great blog, keep up the good work. Check my blog out and tell me what you think! Have a great day
Post a Comment
<< Home